आज पंख मिले है अरमानों को
और रंग मेरे सपनो को .
दिल धड़क रहा है आज ज़ोरों से
जैसे लहरों से बात कर रहा हो.
आज बादलों पे टिकाएँ पाव मैंने
जैसे चन्दा को चूमा हो.
आज आंखों में चमक हैं मेरे
बस युही !!!
No dear friends…no special event has taken place…nor my sapno ka raajkumar has come.. *sob*sob :P
Why does a day always needs a reason to be special ?
Why does one waits for a special day to convey their feelings?
Why even I was waiting for some special day to do this?
(Do this...but what…??? …just wait…n scroll down slowly slowly…reading evry single line...very dhyan se..…the show is about to begin)
But no…no more waiting…shwating!
I have decided to make this day a special day of my life.
So friends…here I go…..
A serious confession direct from my nanha sa HEART…
"I love you all….i do care for you all…you all have encouraged me to no end… all your love and support means a lot to me…thank you for being there with me and please be there with me always."
:) :) :)
Bas ban gaya na ye mera din very very SPECIAL :)
I have some small tokens of love for u all.
In this 3 months of blogging…I have received many awards from my sweet blogger friends.
And today I am passing them along, as is the tradition…. I hope you all will like them. And I will be more than happy if you accept them…
1) “Bloggers Of The World - 2007/2008” : I received this award from Sameera just few days back.
I want to pass it over to each and evry blogger on my blogroll.
2) Inspiring Blog 2007: i received this one from Sameera and Shalini few days back only. I would love to pass it over to those friends whose writings have always inspired me in some or the other way. Who I think can change the world through their unique and natural writings and out of the box thinkings.
(Sameera n Shalini... you two are also included)
3) Eagle Nest Award: This is my first award. Thanks to Akansha. I would love to pass it over to:
4) Rocking Girl Blogger Award: I received this rocking award from none other than rocking Sameera. And i would love to pass it over to all those female bloggers… who are simply rocking:
5) Candlied Apple Award: I received this “Oh! So Cute Award!” from honey dipped Sameera. I would love to pass it over to:
6) Thoughtful Blog Reader Award: I received this one again from thoughtful Sameera. I would pass over to:
Enjoy the awards and please do not forget to link back to this post as you pass them along, in order to keep up this chain of love. (I stole this line from Lena…n Lena did the same from Sameera …. Now this is called keeping up the chain of love :P)
Oyi meri Angel…. Main tujhe kaise bhul gayi..???
But Tujhe main kya du… almost sare awards to tuni hi mujhe diye hai.
Bas tere liye main ye hi bana payi re meri Sameera.
I would always be thankful and grateful to my non-blogger friends. Who have been there with me in almost evry thick and thin. And have inspired and encouraged me to no end. Without their support I am nothing. They are:
My Sorrows and Pains
Each and evrything around me
HAVE A NICE DAY........!!!