~Julie is back from the MCD hospital after her sterilization is being done. All safe and in good health.~
|Fresh Mustard Flowers.|
- Nothing can beat the bliss of being at home on a sick-leave this Friday considering the fact that Sat/ Sun are fixed OFFs :P
- Today's Dinner delight: Sorsho phool banta aar gorom bhaat, prepared by Moi. You don't have to agree but I know I am awesome
- Either Hollywood movies in a loop.
- Or sleeping like a polar bear. :P
|Yes! This window belongs to my cabin|
- Yesterday was a busy day. After going through the hard phase of 'Lay off’ last month, finally I am back to do some fresh recruitments. It feels so great to see people leave the interview venue with a smile on their face and an offer letter in their hands, from this side of the table.
- This particular girl named Pooja, I tell you was a total gone case. Once she left the room my boss smiled at me and gave me the biggest compliment ever. “She was your exact opposite. You are healthy and she is thin in such an unhealthy manner. She is so sad with her life while you are always so happy-happy. You know what you are like this Sunshine.” Ah! Sir! You don’t know, through what phase I have gone. Tough times don’t last but tough people do.
- Two cute guys named A and S have developed a liking for their company's only HR. :P
- It feels nice to realize that I didn’t let my White Window die. Contemplating my past record at blogging, posting my 101st is a huge achievement.
- I am no more friends with my girlies. It’s been over a year now. And no I don't miss them. Not anymore.
- 97 Followers! Wowww! Thank you dear Readers. But why do people follow my blog? I wonder what's there to follow!
- 'You comment I follow' ß this rule doesn’t exist in my blog dictionary anymore.
- I read but I comment as per my convenience/mood/interest/. Largely it depends upon the emotions evoked. Blogging is not an obligation and so is commenting.
- This is no more a creative blog.
- Now my blog is all about Me. Contrary to before, I don’t wait for comments anymore.
- But honestly, my heart smiles whenever there is a new comment. Thank you all.
- There are few bloggers whom I despise. They belong to some self-made elite groups and won’t visit the lesser bloggers. Most irritating thing about them à Stop visiting them and they are bound to come back to your blog. Only to remind you that you are being missed in their so called elite blogs. Yeah these so called elite bloggers are just so comment hungry. They might stalk you too, shamelessly asking you to comment and follow.
- But you know I have my favourites. Mithe and Jo. Swati and Akanksha.
- Recently I have started loving Raka too. Out of no particular reasons at all.
- A lovely girl named Neeha has awarded my blog and it is my turn now to pass this on to some recently discovered great bloggers.
Chandana and Rachit, you guys deserve this the most. Please collect your award and do the following:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. *Thanks Neeha*
- Share 7 things about yourself. *LoL*
- Award recently discovered great bloggers.*Chandana and Rachit*
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.*Sure*
At Post Script:
- There is something miserably wrong with the blog post title. Good thing is I have figured that out. It should have been 'My Life in Bullet Points.' * wink*wink*
- This blog post was not written to oblige by the rules of the award. But it turned out to be so. And I realized I can never constrain myself within some given numbers.
- After a long time I made a post that's so full of photographs. Definitely a Feel Good Factor it is. :)
- Photographs used are the original work of 'Yours Truly'.
- Why do all my blog posts turn out to be so long that too when I really do not have anything to write at the beginning?